Remove nail polish without harsh chemicals and toxins! Karma Organic nail polish removers are acetone-free, cruelty-free, free of petroleum ingredients, and non-carcinogenic. They are made from soybean oil derived from American farm crops. The packaging is made from eco-friendly glass bottles and is 100% recyclable.
- Removes all nail polishes, expect gel or acrylic-treated nails
- 4 fluid ounces
- Nail Polish Remover Ingredients:
- Propylene Carbonate – An odorless, colorless liquid used as a solvent
- Soybean Oil Methyl Exter – Used as a solvent in liquid separations
- Tocopheryl Acetate – Also known as Vitamin E, common vitamin supplement and a great antioxidant for the skin
Karma Organic is a New Jersey based spa and beauty line owned by Nausil Zaheer. Zaheer's inspiration for Karma Organic came from years of experience working with standard commercial beauty products. Zaheer dreamed of creating a salon destination that was environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and cruelty free. Shortly after opening his spas, Zaheer started his own line of non-toxic nail polishes, as well as a completely organic nail polish remover derived from soy. Karma Organic nail polishes are "7 Free", this means they do not contain 7 harmful chemicals in most commonly used nail polishes - Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), toluene, formaldehyde, Dibutyl phthalate (DBP), camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, as well as parabens. All Karma Organic products are made in the USA and are cruelty-free, never tested on animals, and vegan. Their packaging is eco-friendly and 100% recyclable.
VIEW RETURN POLICY